Intravenous (IV) Therapy
FOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IV THERAPY
Intravenous (IV) Therapy is an infusion (given through a vein in your arm) of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids given to help treat multiple problems.
IV administration allows for a higher concentration of nutrients compared to oral supplements, as it does not have to be digested. When supplements of any sort are taken orally, they have to be processed by the GI tract which will lower the effective concentration. Additionally, patients with chronic illnesses and other conditions that may cause problems with absorption can benefit greatly.
Intravenous (IV) Therapy treatments do not contain any drugs, steroids, narcotics or NSAIDs, are performed in the office and do not require surgery. Dr. Krasnick performs injections under ultrasound guidance, so he is highly accurate in injecting the treatment to the exact location needed. These treatments allow the body’s own natural healing powers to recover and restore to health.
If you are looking for a non-surgical, drug-free, natural, alternative pain treatment, then contact us at (734) 585-5653 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Krasnick.
COMMON IV INFUSIONS WE ADMINISTER
Formulated for nutrition, health and wellness
What is it?
Glutathione is the most important and powerful antioxidant in our body. It is made from a combination of 3 simple amino acids: cysteine, glycine and glutamine, which cannot be supplemented orally. It protects cells from free radical damage and supports your immune system and mitochondrial function. Our bodies make Glutathione but levels decrease as we age.
What does it do?
- Protects cells form free radical damage (molecules that damage cells and cause the harmful effects of aging)
- Improves cellular function
- Increases Glutathione levels as levels decrease with aging, chronic illness, and environmental stressors
How will it help me?
- Scavenge free radicals and toxins
- Enhance the immune system
- Boost mitochondrial function
- Maintain health and decrease the aging effect at the cellular level
How will I feel?
- Improved sleep and mental clarity
- Enhanced relaxation and emotional well-being
- Improved strength
What is it?
A formula of intravenous vitamins, minerals and other nutrients developed by Dr John Myers. It is used to treat symptoms of chronic ailments such as Fibromylagia, chronic fatigue, migraines, muscle spasms and vitamin deficencies.
What’s in it?
- Multiple B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12)
- Vitamin C
How will it help me?
- Vitamin C enhances immune function and antioxidant properties
- B vitamins help boost energy by acting as cofactors for cellular function
- Magnesium is a critical nutrient for DNA function and a myriad of biochemical reactions in the body supporting muscle and nerve function
- Calcium supports skeletal structure and function and plays a vital role in muscle and nerve function
How will I feel?
- Improved energy and decreased stress levels
- Enhanced immune system
- Reduced fatigue and pain
What is it?
NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is a cofactor compound found in all living cells. NAD+ is involved in metabolism, neurologic and muscular function, cardiometabolic health, cellular repair and an important role in the aging process and maintaining longevity.
NAD+ production declines as we age. Optimizing our bodies levels with IV infusion of NAD+ helps to repair DNA, protect brain cells from damage and reduce inflammation.
How does it work?
NAD+ is necessary for our cells to create energy molecules known as ATP. NAD+ stimulates genes and proteins to protect and repair our DNA. Treatment with NAD+ reduces cell damage and inflammation and improves longevity.
- Improves mitochondrial function (aka “energy powerhouses”)
- Helps the liver breakdown fats that are essential to provide energy for the body
- When given IV research has shown improvements in mental clarity, alertness, concentration and memory
What are the benefits?
- Repairs and maintains brain/nerve tissue
- Stimulation of Sirtuin genes which control pathways of aging
- Can increase the efficiency of stem cells
What are the treatment options?
- 2 hour infusion of 250mg helps increase metabolism, increase energy and improves mental clarity. Stimulation of Sirtuin provides anti-aging and longevity benefits. The goal is to stay healthier for longer and reduce the effects of aging
- 4 hour infusion of 500mg aids in pain alleviation, reduced inflammation, cellular repair and ultimately a catalyst in brain health
Intravenous (IV) Therapy FAQ
How is IV Therapy paired with other treatments?
What ingredients does an IV infusion contain?
Magnesium: Important nutrient especially for muscle and nerve function and helps repair DNA and RNA
Vitamin C: Essential for immune system function and is a powerful antioxidant
Calcium: Besides assisting with bone health, plays a role in circulation and muscle function
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Plays a central role in metabolism Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Helps convert food into energy and is a powerful antioxidant
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Important for metabolism and DNA repair
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Helps convert the protein, carbohydrates and fats you eat into energy
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and creating neurotransmitters
Biotin: B vitamin important for the health of your hair, skin and nails
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): Vital for neurologic function and helps give an energy boost
Zinc: Essential for gene expression, immune function and wound healing
Glutamine: Most abundant free amino acid and energy source to improve gut immunity
Arginine: Amino acid that improves blood flow
Citrulline: Amino acid that works in conjunction with arginine and helps increase nitrous oxide bioavailability
Lysine: An essential amino acid important for growth and muscle turnover
Ornithine: Amino acid which helps remove excess nitrogen
Carnitine: Amino acid that plays a critical role in the production of energy
Manganese: Trace mineral critical for metabolism
Selenium: Essential mineral and power antioxidant, critical for metabolism and thyroid function
IV Nutrient Infusions
At Krasnick Regenerative Medicine we offer IV nutrient infusions which are a way to deliver vitamins, minerals, and amino acids into the bloodstream. We offer customized solutions to address a variety of health issues to promote healing, recovery and wellness.
Great for fatigue, depression, fibromyalgia and boosting energy.
Boost your immune system to feel better, recover faster and maintain your health.
GET UP AND GO
Feel energized, boost your metabolism and burn fat.
This infusion fights wrinkles and tired skin from the inside out.
RECOVERY & PERFORMANCE
Speed up your recovery time and enhance your performance.
VITAMIN C THERAPY
Allows higher blood plasma levels that cannot be obtained with oral supplementation. Helps support the immune system, fight infection, reduce inflammation and improve fatigue.
GLUTATHIONE IV PUSH
This is the most important and powerful antioxidant (toxin binder) in our bodies. Levels decrease as we age. Glutathione is critical to maintain optimal health, prevent disease and recover from chronic illness.
NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)
This substance plays the most critical role in energy production. It is a necessary cofactor for mitochondrial function. Boosting NAD+ may help a wide array of health issues, assisting with cellular repair. It has been found to have anti-aging effects and benefits the brain with improved mental clarity, concentration, and memory.
IV Treatments for Health & Wellness
At Krasnick Regenerative Medicine we offer alternatives for you to maintain your vitality and stay healthy. Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) treatment and Ozone therapy help you enhance your immune system and decrease inflammation.
UBI AND OZONE
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) combines the application of Ozone Therapy with an ultraviolet light source. Your blood is mixed with Ozone and is exposed to UV light as it is infused. The combination is a powerful weapon when fighting against many chronic diseases by addressing the process at a cellular level.
MAH or Major Autohemotherapy is a treatment that involves reinfusing your own blood after it has been mixed with Ozone. MAH has powerful healing capabilities as well as anti-inflammatory effects within the body. It is a powerful immune booster, improves circulation, and assists in recovery from injury.